How often have you complimented your friends about the beauty with which they have decorated the interiors of their home? I do compliment them and at the same time feel bad for myself who have several limitations in decorating my home because of one naughty and super active toddler.
Ten quick and smart tips to design the interiors
I know that there are lots of toddler-troubled mothers who feel extremely low with the nude and dull look of their home, due to the lack of time and the messy member. Here are some easy ideas for you to make your house look elegant, creative and manageable:
- The welcoming warmth of the living room is highly dependent not on the number of the items arranged but how well and cohesively they are arranged.
- Curtains are necessary, so get beautiful thematic ones. A big carpet matching the curtains will complete the surface furnishing.
- Get cushion and sofa cover stitched on them instead of the separate clothes, which often become the weapons of your toddler. If table cover also gets stamped to the floor, pin them with themed clips.
- You can ditch the small tables and crystals because of they the Messer’s favorite Hang a small shelf on the wall or arrange them creatively inside the showcase. Besides, your toddler needs space to run also.
- For walls, you can go for your favorite designs of wallpapers or your hand-made wall-crafts. It is time to rope in some education into interior designing.
- Big family portraits and framed paintings will add the presence of your memories. However, do not commit the mistake of hanging the photo of a princess or modern art in a room themed with flowers and birds.
- One thing certainly out of reach of children and giving you the essential classy interiors is intelligently adjusted lighting.
- Table lamps are too risky here. So, go for different types of hanging lamps, lampshades and dimmers; handicrafts get my full support here.
- Dimmers can modify your room according to the mood of the guests and the event. Modern Place is a website to visit for themed lightings.
- Place floodlights in hidden sockets so that create a carpet effect on the corridors and walking paths and also protect your curiosity bundle.
Your interiors can make your crying toddler forget his negative emotion and the guests will simply marvel at your simplicity.